Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!

This was supposed to be last weekends event, but I came down with a nasty cold, that knocked me off my feet for a couple days. So we had to squeeze the pumpkin patch in on Friday evening. The guys got off early from work so we could go before it got dark. We weren't there for very long, but it was fun. I love this pumpkin patch too. (Banducci's Farm)



The Family



My kids!


Jonathan took this of the pumpkin patch. I took the one of the wagon. A really nice pumpkin patch.



Nathan and his pumpkin - plus one



Teresa and her pumpkin


This is Ryan. What a sweet boy!


This is Sean's pumpkin, plus Sean and Serina in the background

Look at this silly boy!



The donkey whisperer



Nathan and Teresa Jonathan and Nathan

5 comments:

Orenda said...

Looks like fun...we would have loved to go just to hang out, maybe next time :(

Anonymous said...

Which patch did you go to? I've never seen one like this in Bakersfield and I love it!

Serina said...

We had a really fun time. Would love to make this a tradition every year.

Jo said...

THe pumpkin patch is on Taft Hwy and Buena Vista

Jen said...

I love the family photo, you guys all look great!