Monday, August 23, 2010

The first day of school...

And not just any first day of school. The first day of Jr High!!! Teresa was excited this morning. She only knew she had P.E. first, the rest of her schedule would be given to her in first period. She wanted me to walk her there and help her find her first class, but since Hannah was with us, I knew they would be fine together. So Nathan and I dropped them off at the curb this morning. I hope she's having a fantastic day!



Notice: Nathan has a backpack too. He thought he was going to ride his scooter to school. As we headed out of the neighborhood, past the elementary school, he asked why we were going that way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Junior high?! That blows my mind a little :)

Adam and Jana said...

Crazy that it's time for you to be a mom of a jr. high student! I am a little nervous for that stage in my life. You go through it first and then give me tips! :)