Monday, October 3, 2011

Nathan things that make me smile

I posted this on facebook a few days ago, but I thought I should share here too. First, when Nathan sets the table the napkins have to be folded in a triangle. The other night he had 3 triangles and one diamond napkin. He told me the diamond was sad  - of course, I ask why. He says, because it wishes it was a triangle (ah, of course)

About 2 weeks ago Nathan wanted to learn to tie his shoes, so we sat down and he learned to tie them. Just like that, it was awesome. So today after school he tells me he tied two girls shoes and another boy on the playground who he didn't know, but had a shoe untied. I can only imagine what that kid was thinking. I remember Teresa would do the same for her classmates in Kindergarten. So cute!

One more thing, and I hope this video loads. It's Nathan doing the Pledge of allegiance.

No comments: