Saturday, October 27, 2012

Trunk-or-Treat

Nathan's school had a Trunk-or-Treat Fall Fundraiser last night. It turned out great and everyone had a lot of fun.

Cupcakes for the cupcake walk
Thank you to Teresa and Alex who helped frost them.
We were crazy busy Friday, but we got everything done in time.

Cake I made for the winner of the best trunk

Our trunk and Indiana Jones handing out candy

Games

The Kindergarten Cupcake walk - Teresa and Alex made the sign for me

Another game - knock the monsters head off with bean bags.
Nathan was so excited when he succeeded

Nathan got silly string from the door he chose


Bounce houses. I was in charge of all the games and bounce house volunteers
So I didn't get pictures of Teresa in her costume and
Teresa and Alex helping me run some of the games.
They were life savers, along with my parents


Nathan in his costume with a little fog in the background
(no, he's not wearing vampire teeth, no need)

I'll get better pictures of the costumes(including mine) on Halloween. 

No comments: