Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Break away!

Monday I took the kids to see The Lorax - pretty cute movie. Amanda treated me to a kid free pedicure. It was so nice to visit and relax.
Tuesday my brother, John, and his boys came to visit. The cousins get along so well, it's nice to see.
Wednesday we, as a family, went to Yosemite for 3 days. It was AMAZING! I will add a few highlight photos. Yosemite is so relaxing. Fresh air, a shuttle to take you places, beautiful nature, and an amazing valley. We also had a great room with a river view and a kitchenette. That night we walked along the river, had dinner and then went swimming in the indoor pool. Thursday we spent the whole day in the park. Friday we made a few highlight stops and drove through the south entrance into Fresno, then home.












Okay so it wasn't just a few pictures. It's hard to pick just a few. I'll post our Easter fun in a different post.

5 comments:

Heather Faulkner said...

Wow! John's kids are big! It looks like a fun time in Yosemite. Yea for Spring breaks!

Orenda said...

My favorites got to be N pegging T with the snowball!!! So FUNNY!

llcall said...

Oh, I love Yosemite. Now I'm convinced I need to plan a trip there (before or after Catalina, I'm not sure ;)

Jen said...

Wow, Yosemite looks amazing. You all look so happy there. Love the view from your room too.

Jo said...

We WERE so happy there. It was the most relaxing vacation I have had in a very long time. It was so beautiful and then it snowed on us, which added peaceful.