Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sweet Kitty

I was going to post this pictures to show you how cute our kitty is. She loved those moose. She was pretty excited about the Christmas tree too. She would spend a good part of the day behind it, drinking it's water and playing with the branches. She was such a good kitty. I'm so sorry to say she died yesterday. Jonathan found her outside, she'd been hit by a car. We don't know when or how she got out. But that doesn't matter. She's gone and we are so sad. 

5 comments:

n.sproul said...

So sorry. Hard to lose a pet! Disneyland looks great! And that Graham cracker village is amazing!

Jo said...

Thanks! :)

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, that's so sad, sorry for your loss, I'm sure the kids are having a hard time with it. Good thing you have some cute pictures to remember her by.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. I remember losing a couple of our cats when I was young -- I think it's often harder to lose a pet when you're young than relative; they are so real and present to you. I hope the kids are doing okay.

Jo said...

Linds you are so right, Teresa just said last night, it was like she was a person to her. Nights are hard, she misses her sleeping buddy. Nathan is fine, young enough to not have the emotion, but old enough to understand she's not coming back.