Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Teresa!

I know it was a few days ago, but I've been sick and we had a reunion to attend and host, so I haven't had time to post. I still don't have time, but I thought I'd post a few pictures of Teresa on her 12th birthday. She had a really great day, Thanks to all those who helped make it so nice. Sometimes it's hard to believe she's 12.(We are off on Wednesday to another family reunion. I will post lots of pictures of everything when we get back, and hopefully I'll be feeling better before the vacation is over :P )


The morning always starts with a special breakfast on the special birthday plate with a candle. Then we went to the free movie and then to Baskin - Robbins for that free birthday scoop.
Inside the box was the 12th piece to the precious moments birthday train. The flowers are made out of socks


My mom had gifts for Teresa the whole day - the Rex you see was one of those, and you can see the cute little panda bear train piece


Teresa blowing out her candles.


The cake is a copy of the invitations I made, I'll add a pic of that later
The cake didn't make it to the party, I saw it tipping and decided to get the candle shots sooner rather than later - and I'm so glad I did. We had friends and family over for a BBQ - hamburgers and hot dogs, and of course, cake and ice cream. The weather was nice enough we were able to hang out a little outside - which was really fun for me, we've never had grass in the back there until this year. Teresa got tons of really fun stuff. She's been on cloud nine since then, new clothes, new accessories, some toys and we bought her a new camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cake is awesome! You certainly had a lot on your plate the past few weeks. I hope you are feeling better!!

Jen said...

Hope Teresa had a great birthday, love the cake. Can't wait to here how the trip to Utah went.