Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Tag!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Yes
2. Real tree or Artificial? I'd prefer a real tree, but we have an artificial bity one this year
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually Thanksgiving weekend
4. When do you take the tree down? Weekend after Christmas, I love to clean up Christmas presents and decorations before the new year.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't remember a specific gift. When I was little little, my mom made me a Barbie house out of boxes, and a doll and the care bears(all homemade). When I was in my teens I got a cat - he was a good cat too(not like the one we have now)
7. Hardest person to buy for? It varies from year to year. This year Teresa was hard, but it's been my mom several years.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Nathan
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Probably, somewhere. It's not out, not much is
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I prefer to mail one, but I'm not opposed to email
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't have one
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I like the Santa Clause movies
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? At least by September
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, I don't think so
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cereal Candy and cinnamon nuts come to mind
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, little white ones this year
17. Favorite Christmas song? I don't think I have a favorite
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? I like to give jammies on Christmas Eve, everything else on Christmas morning.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All the food, it's annoying, but I must eat it.
22. What theme or color are you using? Theme? Color? No. I do love snowflakes and snowmen
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham and applesauce (yes, ham dipped in applesauce, it's delicious)

No comments: