Monday, December 8, 2008

Fun filled weekend! Part 1

I'll do this in two parts :)

Friday night Teresa and I went to see her little friend in the play Beauty and the Beast. It was very well done and so nice to do something with just Teresa.





Saturday we had lunch with Grandma and Grandpa, James and Amanda and then we went to the Christmas Tree lot to help them pick out a tree. The sky was clear and beautiful, but I was freezing.


Peek-a-Boo! Nathan LOVED it, he was running everywhere. Needless to say, I needed a nap before our next event that evening.



I see you!




It didn't take long to find a tree to Grandma's liking.
It used to take FOREVER



Later that evening we went to my dad's concert. It was very nice!

This is the Bakersfield Masterworks Chorale and some of the Symphony

No comments: