Saturday, May 8, 2010

The last ones

Teresa lost her last two baby teeth yesterday. I know, maybe a silly moment to document. But it's just another 'last thing', meaning my little girl is growing up and fast. I've been to junior high orientation, she goes on Monday to tour campus and student orientation. She has 18 days left of 6th grade, (with 9 end of school events). Don't get me wrong, we are all looking forward to a new expereince in Junior High. It's important to look forward with excitement.

She's growing into a beautiful (and tall) young lady, and I'm so glad I get to watch her and be a part of her life. (Yesterday she measured 5 feet 1in)

2 comments:

Orenda said...

Oh no!!! I'm only 5'2"

Anonymous said...

wow...she is tall. can't believe you'll have a junior higher next year!